Here is the list of everyone who is against Trump:
- The Clintons
- The Democrats
- Old School / Country Club Republicans
- The Main Stream Media
- The Makers and Shakers who contribute significant money to the Republican Party and their candidates.
- Everyone inside the Washington Beltway.
- Anybody who wants to keep the status quo.
Here is a list of everyone who is for Trump:
- Everyone who is tired to the status quo.
- Everyone who wants to make the country great again in spite of the list of those who are against Trump.
- Taxpayers who are tired of supporting a bloated government
Trump has an uphill battle. He threatens the status quo. The voters and tax payers want change that benefits us, not the people on the top list. Trump is not a career politician. Trump is not a warm fuzzy guy that makes us all feel good. Trump is that creepy guy that comes around to do some distasteful task that has to be done that you can’t do by yourself.
Start with the primaries; More republicans voted for him than have voted for anyone else in the primaries ever! We started with 17 candidates and he still earned more votes than any republican ever. He clearly appeals to the republican voters.
Initially the media was not too harsh with Trump because they wanted him to be the republican candidate. The Clinton’s felt that Trump would be the easiest candidate for them to beat. Hillary comes to the campaign with some baggage and Trump appeared to be the easiest opponent, therefore her lying and poor skills as a candidate wouldn’t be a deal breaker for her.
Now that Trump is the opponent and Hillary isn’t 50 points ahead, the media is in a panic because they are left wing liberals with their own agenda and they can’t see Trump in office because he isn’t one of their left wing darlings. They have convinced themselves that they are a force in shaping public opinion and they want what they want. As they see how impotent they have become they’re getting desperate. The media is over the top in being biased and tilted toward Hillary and it’s not helping Hillary.
The old school republicans didn’t want Trump because they couldn’t control him, he would go maverick on them and do what he wanted not what the people who pull their strings wanted.
The people who pull the strings of old school republicans and old school democrats want the system they’ve been paying for to stay as it is with people in office who do what they’re told. The power people who stay behind the scenes want what they want when they want it. The status quo does that for them. Trump does not.
It is only my opinion that the large campaign contributors are pulling the strings of the old school politicians, whether it’s true or not doesn’t matter. It is only my opinion that there are people who pull the strings of the politicians, but whether I am right or wrong there are a lot of voters who think the same way. That feeling of being used and abused by both republicans and democrats in office is what is driving the Trump train.
Trump means change. Trump changes the status quo in favor of the taxpayers. This is my list of why he’ll win:
- Republicans voted for him in record numbers during the primaries.
- He provides an answer to the poor economy and it’s always the economy stupid!
- He draws large crowds at all his events. His voters are excited and can’t wait to vote for him.
- He is not the usual candidate, he is a maverick and a wild card with enough money that he can’t be bought.
- He has a positive message, he has a plan to fix the economy, the economy, jobs, and paychecks are a significant motivator for all of us.
- Hillary is a horrible candidate. She lies, she has enabled all of Bill’s bad behaviors, she is a phony insincere candidate. Many of those who vote for her will do so reluctantly.
- The two third party candidates will draw many more vote from her than from Trump. That’s the only way Bill Clinton won in 1992 and again in 1996, Perot took more votes away from the republicans than the democrats but this time it will go the other way around.
Don’t believe the polls. Trump will win BIG!